Pluczenik Diamond Company
Manufacturer, Importer, Exporter
Founded in 1948 by Isaac Pluczenik in South Africa, the company has been shaped by its pioneering achievements. Known as “The Prince of Capes” for his success in developing this category, Isaac had a talent for recognising trends and pursuing opportunities. Rapid international development followed, first in Antwerp, then New York in 1960 and both Tokyo and Hong Kong in 1977. Growth continued in the 21st century, with offices and factories opening in China, Botswana, the Gulf and Namibia, further securing the foundations of a global corporation whose offices today span the globe.