To notify us of a suspected copyright infringement, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements).
- The physical or electronic signature of the owner or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A description or identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to find it.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Jewelxy grants you a limited license to make personal use only of the Site. Such grant does not include, without limitation: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Site or any Site Materials (defined below); (b) modification, adaptation, translation, reverse engineering, recompilation, disassembly or conversion into human readable form any of the Site materials not intended to be so read, including use of or directly viewing the underlying HTML or other code from the Site except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser; (c) copying, imitating, mirroring, reproducing, distributing, publishing, downloading, displaying, performing, posting or transmitting any Site Materials (including any Jewelxy trademarks) in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise; (d) the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; (e) making derivative uses of the Site and any Site Materials; or (f) use of any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods, directly or indirectly, on the Site Materials or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under a patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Jewelxy or any third party. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Jewelxy's name, trademark, or product name without our express written consent. "Site Materials" means all materials on the Site, including, without limitation, trademarks (as specifically defined in these Site Terms), design, product description, HTML text, graphics, other files, photographs, codes, software layout, design forms and the selection and arrangement thereof.
Our solutions are software as a service (SaaS) based, which are licensed to use on a subscription basis. SaaS is a web-based application that is hosted, supported and maintained by a service provider referred to as "on-demand software".
We may terminate this license and your use of or access to the Site if you make or permit any unauthorized use of the Site. Such actions by you may violate applicable law including, without limitation, copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes. We reserve the right to have all violators prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
User and user conduct: User of this website can be individual, individuals, business entity/organization legally operating in India or any other country. The user needs to be above 18 years to be eligible to get into a legally binding contract.
Interaction between users: Jewelxy only provides an online enabled platform for users to interact between themselves. We neither represent the buyer nor the seller. The website can’t control or is liable for accuracy, quality, lawfulness, and availability of product. User must acknowledge that user fully assume the risks of trusting any information offered by the other and performing transactions based on it. Jewelxy can’t be hold responsible for any breach of contract.
Except as stated in the Site Terms, none of the materials and intellectual property described in these Site Terms (including the Site Materials) may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Jewelxy or the respective intellectual property owner. You may electronically copy and print to hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of using materials it contains for informational and non-commercial, personal use only. Any other use of the materials in the Site (including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than described above, modification, distribution, republication, display, or performance), without the prior written permission of Jewelxy, is strictly prohibited.
If you register on the Site, you agree that any information you provide to us will be current, accurate and complete, and you will promptly update this information if it changes.
You agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, provided by you in the form of email or submissions to Jewelxy, or postings on the Site ("Submissions") are non-confidential (subject to our Privacy Statement) and that you remain solely responsible and liable for your Submissions. You further hereby grant (or warrant that the owner of the Submissions has granted) to us and our assigns a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, world-wide, assignable, sub-licensable, right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and otherwise exploit the Submissions or any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques associated with the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, using any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without providing compensation to you or any other person, without any liability whatsoever, and free from any obligation of confidence or other duties on our part or of our assigns, and you hereby waive all moral rights, or agree, represent and warrant that all moral rights in the Submissions (including without limitation the rights of paternity, attribution and integrity) are irrevocably waived, in favor of us and our assigns. The foregoing license does not apply to the Photo Content defined.
By using the Site, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Upload to, distribute, create through or otherwise publish through the Site any Submission ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, contains nudity, or is otherwise objectionable;
- Upload or transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Content;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any Content such as charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes, advertising or solicitations for funds, political campaigning, mass mailings, any form of unsolicited commercial email or "spam" (regardless of whether the email itself complies with the requirements of federal or state law for sending commercial email), or offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions;
- Upload any Content that contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent; and
- Disseminate any harmful content of any kind, including without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, zombies, cancel bots or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, program, data or personal information.
If your Jewelxy membership becomes inactive or is terminated for any reason, Jewelxy may delete or take down your Photo Content, including all information, communications, postings, albums, or image files you have stored.
Our Site provides free or limited storage of online photos as per Membership Plans to Jewelxy members but you are solely responsible for maintaining backup copies of all content. Jewelxy will not liable or responsible to you for any damages or losses that result from your inability to access or use Photo Content.
All access to and use of the Site are governed by and subject to the Site Terms. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and Content associated with forums and interactive areas on the Site. We may access at any time and use internally for any lawful purpose information stored on our systems, including the content of any emails or other communications. We may disclose such information to any third party including law enforcement agencies to protect our rights or property in response to legal process, or in a good faith belief that such disclosure is justified or required in an emergency situation. We may investigate any reported violation of our policies or complaints and take any appropriate action that we deem appropriate. Jewelxy has the right, but not the obligation, to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to action to issue a warning, suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site and related services at any time, and block, remove or edit any communication and materials that Jewelxy believes in its sole discretion may violate applicable law, the Site Terms or a third party's rights. Jewelxy takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter.
You represent and warrant that you have and will retain all rights necessary to grant the licenses to Jewelxy under these Terms. You remain solely liable for the Content or other information you upload or transmit to the discussion forums or interactive areas of the Site, including the Photo Services. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jewelxy and its parents, employees, agents and representatives from any third-party claim, action, demand, loss, or damages (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your conduct, your actual or attempted violation of these Site Terms or any applicable law, your Submissions (including Content and Photo Content), your violation of any rights of a third party, or the acts or omissions of a third party who has authority to access or use the Site on your behalf or arising out of your violation of these Site Terms. You can delete your profile upon special request and approval from admin. If once deleted, the details are not recoverable.
If you use a password to access the Site or any portion of it, then you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and for restricting access to the device you use to access the Site, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur on your account or with your password. In the event that the confidentiality of your account or password is compromised in any manner, you will notify Jewelxy immediately. Jewelxy reserves the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable to maintain the security of the Site and your account, including without limitation, terminating your account, changing your, password or requesting information to authorize transactions on your account. While Jewelxy takes prudent steps to protect your account and the Site, it cannot protect your information outside of the Site. For example, when Jewelxy communicates with you via unencrypted email from time to time, the communication is not secure, is not stored securely, and the information contained may be viewed by others. You acknowledge that by requesting information by email, you agree that we may transmit it to you from time to time and store it in an unencrypted form and manner. Jewelxy may rely on the authority of anyone accessing your account or using your password and in no event will Jewelxy be held liable to you for any liabilities or damage resulting from or arising out of (i) any action or inaction of Jewelxy under this provision; (ii) any compromise of the confidentiality of your account or password; and (iii) any unauthorized access to your account or use of your password.
Most content and some of the features on the website are made available to visitors free of charge. However, Jewelxy reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the web site (to paying or registered users) at any time for any reason, with or without notice. Jewelxy also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its services/content without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of jewelxy and/or other visitors to the web site. Jewelxy reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the web site and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
Jewelxy withholds the right to temporary or permanent termination of membership of any user for any of the following reasons:
(a) If it concludes that the user(s) have provided any false information in connection with the member account to jewelxy, or are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities.
(b) The user(s) breach any provisions of the terms and conditions of use agreement and/or agreement of web site.
(c) Utilize web site to send spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
(d) Post any material to members that is not related to international trade or business cooperation.
(e) Impersonate or unlawfully use another companies name to post information or conduct business of any form
(f) Any unauthorized access, use, modification, or control of the web site data base, network or related services.
(g) Obtain by any means web site member's user name and/or password.
If jewelxy terminates user(s) membership, user(s) will not have the right to re-enroll or join jewelxy under a new account or name unless formally invited to do so by jewelxy. In any case of termination, no membership charges will be refunded. User(s) acknowledge that inability to use the web site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effect on its business. User(s) hereby agree that in no event shall the web site be liable to the user(s) or any third parties for any inability to use the web site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the web site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communication or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the web site or any of its features.
Jewelxy aims to keep the Site available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week and to maintain saved information. However, due to technical failures, acts of God or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. Jewlexy shall not be liable for lost information or non-availability of the services.
Notwithstanding any of the Site Terms, Jewelxy reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site if you violate any of these Site Terms or Jewelxy’s policies. Upon termination, these Site Terms shall still apply.
Content that you post using our Services is your content (so let’s refer to it as “Your Content”). We don’t make any claim to it. That includes anything you post using our Services (like shop names, profile pictures, listing photos, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, usernames, etc.).
You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
By posting Your Content through our Services, you grant Jewelxy a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help Jewelxy function and grow. That way, we won’t infringe any rights you have in Your Content and we can help promote your stuff. For usage of Jewelxy Application, below permissions are required thus on granting the access, we have your permission to use it to help Jewelxy function.
Contact : This permission enables user to be able to save supplier contact details directly from the Jewelxy.com application to his/her contact list.
Camera : This permission enables user to take photos & videos to facilitate communications when corresponding with suppliers through the messenger system.
Location : This permission enables user to search for suppliers &/or products based on location.
Phone : This permission enables user to dial directly to the supplier from the Jewelxy.com application.
Storage : This permission supports images, page caches & facilitates the loading of pages.
SMS : The permission supports SMS to receive & send SMS of Jewelxy messages.
We frequently send messages requesting for email signup, SMS alerts, promotional, transaction and non-transaction messages. If you don’t wish to receive such messages you can unsubscribe anytime but we normally send such messages to each member. Sync and Store Contacts: We'll periodically sync and store your contact to help you and others to connect. Choose who to invite and know who are already using Jewelxy. We use this information to improve your experience and allow you and your network to be better connected. Also, we use this information to suggest relevant contacts for you to connect with and grow your business network. It's the quickest way to find new connections and connect with your professional contacts. We respect your contact information and never message anyone on your behalf without your permission.
By posting Your Content, you grant Jewelxy a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content. This allows us to provide the Services and to promote Jewelxy, your Jewelxy shop, or the Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any Jewelxy Services, our partners, or third-party website or advertising medium. You agree not to assert any moral rights or rights of publicity against us for using Your Content. You also recognize our legitimate interest in using it, in accordance with this license, to the extent Your Content contains any personal information. That sounds like a lot, but it’s necessary for us to keep Jewelxy going. Consider these examples: if you upload a photo of a listing on your Jewelxy shop, first, we have permission to display it to buyers, and second, we can resize it so it looks good to a buyer using our mobile app; if you post a description in English, we can translate it into French so a buyer in Paris can learn the story behind your item; and if you post a beautiful photo of your latest handmade necklace, we can feature it on our homepage, in one of our blogs or even on a billboard to help promote your business and Jewelxy’s.
Jewelxy has great respect for intellectual property rights, and is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Services. If content that you own or have rights to has been posted to the Services without your permission and you want it removed, please follow the steps listed in our Intellectual Property Policy. If Your Content infringes another person’s intellectual property, we will remove it if we receive proper notice. We’ll notify you if that happens.
This should be common sense, but there are certain types of content we don’t want posted on Jewelxy’s Services (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive or in violation of our Prohibited Items Policy, Community Policy, or any part of our Terms. You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, restrict or prohibit access to, and your activities on, our Services, cancel bids, remove or demote or otherwise restrict the visibility of listings, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with the account, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and legal steps to keep you from using our Services if:
- we think that you are creating problems or possible legal liabilities;
- we think that such restrictions will improve the security of the Jewelxy community or reduce our or another Jewelxy user's exposure to financial liabilities;
- we think that you are infringing the rights of third parties;
- we think that you are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this User Agreement or our policies or abuse our employees or users;
- despite our reasonable endeavors, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or
- You fail to make full payment of any fees due for our Services by your payment due date.
Neither Jewelxy nor its licensors or suppliers makes any representations or warranties concerning any content contained in or accessed through the services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in or accessed through the services. We (and our licensors and suppliers) make no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the services. Products and services purchased or offered (whether or not following such recommendations and suggestions) through the services are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind from Jewelxy or others (unless, with respect to such others only, provided expressly and unambiguously in writing by a designated third party for a specific product). We are not liable nor responsible for any transaction, Communication, Conversation and we will not get involved in any matters or issue arising. The services and content are provided by Jewelxy (and its licensors and suppliers) on an “as-is” basis, without warranties or any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that use of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
White Label Solutions herein is referred to as the Jewelxy’s Annual Membership & Customers own business website page and mobile application for showcasing products/catalogue. White Label branding includes incorporation of Customer’s name and logo and skinning of the template site in Customer’s selected primary and secondary colors. Custom or ‘vanity’ URLs, which shall include provision of a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Customer is responsible for clearing any trademark or other intellectual property concerns connected with a custom URL as well as securing the URL via a registrar service. The Domain Authority shall be with Jewelxy prior to the contract period and thereafter unless requested to Jewelxy by customer with prior written application for domain transfer with payment of applicable charges. A violation of this provision shall be deemed to be a material breach of this Agreement and, in such event, Jewelxy shall have the right, in addition to retaining all monies paid hereunder and pursuing all other remedies available at law or in equity, to refuse or terminate Customer’s access to the services.
(a) Jewelxy grants to Customer a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable license to use the services during the Term solely to sell and manage products for Customer and third-party clients of Customer (the “License”) to be hosted at Jewelxy’s current white labeled content management interface. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in no event shall Customer have the right to sub-license or provide access to the Platform or any website / mobile app building services contained therein to any third parties (including clients of Customer) unless the Platform is resold to clients of Customer. All Website / mobile apps created pursuant to this Agreement shall be branded under the name of Customer or its clients and shall be accessible to the public under a URL designated by Customer or its clients (i.e. www.yourdomainname.com). No license, express or implied, is granted to Customer for any of the Marks under this Agreement.
(b) All rights not granted to Customer under this Agreement are expressly reserved by Jewelxy. Jewelxy owns and retains all right, title, design and the underlying source code, UI / UX which is confidential and proprietary to Jewelxy.
(c) Customer shall not: (i) decompile, reverse engineer or modify the website/application or underlying source code, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code for the Platform; (ii)commence development of an electronic platform for the design, build, sale or management of Website / Mobile apps in competition with the Platform; or (iii) make any claim of ownership or license for the Platform in any way.
(d) All amounts contemplated under this Agreement not limited to transactions, the domain, renewal charges will be paid by the customer with an annual renewal fees for the services. Else Jewelxy holds the rights to terminate or stop the operation or suspension of services in any way possible. The customer shall be liable for all the financial transactions done throught the system will be between the Customer and User of the customers service and solely responsible, Jewelxy in no way will be responsible / liable to pay for any damages or loss incurred.
(e) Jewelxy does not guarantee server uptime for the time during which the service is operational. Also Jewelxy is not responsible for the failure of services due to technical aspects, maintainence of servers. However Jewelxy shall take all the necessary remedies/ post prevention measures to operate the services without any disruption.
(f) The Service does not include access to the Service Provider’s hosting account. The Fees include the provision of standard website & application as per plan. User must pay for all Additional Services that customer request other than standard services provided.
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, You agree to indemnify and hold Jewelxy, its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or in any way related to any third party claims relating to (a) your use of the Services (including any actions taken by a third party using your account), and (b) your violation of these Terms. In the event of such a claim, suit, or action (“Claim”), we will attempt to provide notice of the Claim to the contact information we have for your account (provided that failure to deliver such notice shall not eliminate or reduce your indemnification obligations hereunder).
All types of update after the app is published will be charged as per the additions done in service. Additions to be done in accordance to mandatory compliance or mandatory updates with Google Playstore & Apple Appstore Terms & Conditions.
Jewelxy in no way shall be responsible for Server / Network Maintenance. Working of website depends on servers of the hosting provider.
Jewelxy is not responsible for Client Data and Data Backup or if offered by the hosting company.
Customer responsibility to maintain local copies of web content and information.
In case of event failure or data corruption customer has to re-upload data.
Although Jewelxy has taken all the necessary measures and efforts to prevent hacking, Jewelxy is not responsible to protect/prevent hacking of website or any data theft.
All services are valid for upto 12 months only. After contract ends, customer needs to renew service or else account will get suspended.
In case of suspension additional charges along with renewal charges has to be paid to resume services. After suspension period gets over it may or may not be possible to recover data from servers.
Merchant/vendor may take other merchant/vendors website's feed/products to showcase on his website with prior written permission from the owner. That does not apply any ownership to receiver merchant/vendor of the feed/products received from another merchant/vendor. Jewelxy is not responsible for any transactions/any loss incurred from the process. To stop the feed owner/receiver should notify Jewelxy in written to stop the feed. It shall take standard working time to process the requests and can not be done immediately.
Customer is responsible for clearing any trademark or other intellectual property concerns connected with business name, logo, product images as well as a custom URL and securing the URL via a registrar service. In no way or event Jewelxy will be responsible for any trademark or IPR issues arising from customer uses.
Jewelxy makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of web sites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or web sites linking to the Site.
Trademarks owned by Jewelxy, and their respective designs and/or logos are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Jewelxy and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Jewelxy. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are trademarks, and/or trade dress of Jewelxy, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Jewelxy. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
You may not assign, delegate or transfer these Terms or your rights or obligations here under, or your Services account, in any way (by operation of law or otherwise) without Jewelxy’s prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, or delegate these Terms and our rights and obligations without consent.
If any provision of the Site Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You will be responsible for paying, withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties, and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Services, provided that the Jewelxy may, in its sole discretion, do any of the foregoing on your behalf or for itself as it sees fit. The failure of either you or us to exercise, in any way, any right herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. You and Jewelxy agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding between you and Jewelxy, and that it supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of these Terms. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are not an employee, agent, partner, or joint venture of Jewelxy, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Jewelxy in any respect whatsoever. Except as expressly set forth in the section above regarding the Apple Applications, you and Jewelxy agree there are no third party beneficiaries intended under these Terms. Information security: We have placed the best and the latest security solution available to protect your data. Information is protected with Secure Sockets Layer or SSL which encrypt data during termination. We also use secured server location, firewall, controlled access and encryption method to keep your data safe. However, please be advised that while we try our best to keep your data safe we can’t guarantee or warrant that the information that you share with us through online channels aren’t susceptible to theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure. In such unfortunate event where your PII is compromised we will inform you via email that you have provided as the earliest occurrence under such circumstances Any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with this User Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of Gujarat Jurisdiction. You and Jewelxy both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts. In simple terms, "non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts" means that if you were able to bring a claim arising from or in connection with this User Agreement against us in Court, an acceptable court would be a court located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
If a dispute arises between you and Jewelxy, we strongly encourage you to first contact us at info@Jewelxy.com directly to seek a resolution by contacting Customer Support. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
This electronic document and any other electronic documents, policies and guidelines incorporated herein will be:
(i) deemed for all purposes to be a "writing" or "in writing," and to comply with all statutory, contractual, and other legal requirements for a writing:
(ii) legally enforceable as a signed writing as against the parties subject to the electronic documents; and
(iii) deemed an "original" when printed from electronic records established and maintained in the ordinary course of business. Electronic documents introduced as evidence in any judicial, arbitration, mediation or administer of proceeding will, if established and maintained in the ordinary course of business, be admissible to the same extent as business records in written form that are similarly established and maintained.
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions, please contact us: By email:info@Jewelxy.com By visiting this page on our website :https://Jewelxy.com/terms
This privacy notice applies to Jewelxy website, application, service or tool (collectively "Services") where this privacy notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
This privacy notice also applies to the provision of Jewelxy services through any Jewelxy partner's website, application, service or tool where it is referenced and where listings and their content are published or advertised in accordance with the terms of this privacy notice.
We may amend this privacy notice at any time by posting the amended version on this site including the effective date of the amended version.
We collect personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in a community board discussion chat, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
Some of this personal information, such as a way to identify you, is necessary to enter into our User Agreement. The provision of all other personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary in order to use our Services, such as the buying or selling information needed to conclude a transaction.
We may also collect personal information from other sources, as described below.
Personal information you give us when you use our Services or register for an account with us
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
- Buying, or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding items to creating collections, and following other collections and sellers).
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction.
- Postage, billing and other information used to purchase or send an item, as well as, where postal services are provided through one of our programs, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates).
- In some instances, when you use our Services, you may provide age, gender, interests and favorites.
- You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, member-to-member communications, chats, dispute resolution or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our Services.
- Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
- We collect information about your interaction with our Services, your advertising preferences and your communications with us. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our Services. This information could include the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising and a unique device token.
- Location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device's settings menu.
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information.
- We supplement the personal information we collect directly with information collected from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we collect and use demographic and other information that is publicly available in an applicable jurisdiction, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws
- If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with that person’s authorization. You should inform them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information according to our privacy notice.
We use the personal information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes and according to different legal bases of processing. The following is a summary of how and according to which legal bases we use your personal information.
- To provide payment processing and account management, operate, measure and improve our Services, keep our Services safe, secure and operational, and customize site content that includes items and services that you may like in response to actions that you take.
- To contact you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service.
- When contacting you for such purposes as outlined above, we may contact you via email, telephone, SMS/text messages, and postal mail and via mobile push notifications.
- When contacting you via telephone, to ensure efficiency, we may use autodialed or pre-recorded calls and text messages as described in our User Agreement and as authorized by applicable law. Message and data rates may apply.
- To provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
- We use general location information to provide you with location based services (such as advertising, search results and other personalized content).
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- To enforce our User Agreement, this privacy notice, or other policies, and to monitor restrictions on offers to buy or sell outside of Jewelxy and member-to-member communications for violations of our policies or applicable laws.
- Improve our Services, for example by reviewing information associated with stalled or crashed pages experienced by users allowing us to identify and fix problems and give you a better experience.
- Personalize, measure and improve our advertising based on your advertising customization preferences.
- Contact you via postal mail in order to offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires and inform you about our Services, as authorized by applicable law.
- Contact you about public policy matters, or other current events, related to your ability to use our Services. This could include an invitation to join a petition, letter writing, call or other sort of public policy related campaigns.
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
- Measure the performance of our marketing campaigns (e.g. by analyzing open and click rates).
- Measure sellers' performance (e.g. by using shipment tracking information that sellers and shipping providers send or provide through Jewelxy).
- Monitor and improve the information security of our site and mobile applications.
- Provide you with marketing.
- Provide you with marketing from third parties.
- Customize third party advertising you might see on third party websites.
- Use your precise geo-location to provide location based services.
- Use your sensitive personal information to facilitate transactions in certain categories.
We may use technologies considered automated decision making or profiling. We will not make automated-decisions about you that would significantly affect you, unless such a decision is necessary as part of a contract we have with you, we have your consent, or we are required by law to use such technology that allows us to contact you via email/SMS/Flash Message.
- Provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support)
- Help detect, investigate, mitigate and prevent potentially fraudulent and illegal acts, violations of our User Agreement and data security breaches
- Provide you personalized advertising
- Provide you with marketing from other Jewelxy corporate family members via telephone calls, SMS/text/Email.
- Improve their products, sites, applications, services, tools and marketing communications.
- Members of our Jewelxy Corporate will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have consented to receive such communications from them or if otherwise permitted by the law.
- Third party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services, assist us in providing customized advertising, to assist us with the prevention, detection, mitigation, and investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our User Agreement, fraud and/or security breaches, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, co-branded credit cards and other business operations.
- Third party financial institutions with whom we partner to offer financial products to you, for them to provide joint content and services (such as, registration, transactions and customer support). These third party financial institution partners will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
- Third party postage providers with whom we share delivery address, contact information and shipment tracking information for the purposes of facilitating the delivery of items purchased and other delivery related communications.
- Third party providers of websites, applications, services and tools that we cooperate with so that they can publish or advertise your listings and their content on their websites or in their applications, services and tools. If we transfer personal information along with the content of your listings to third party providers, this will be solely on the basis of an agreement limiting use by the third party provider of such personal information to processing necessary to fulfil their contract with us and obligating the third party provider to take security measures with regard to such data. Third party providers are not permitted to sell, lease or in any other way transfer the personal information included in your listings to third parties.
- Jewelxy may share your personal details like mobile number, email, Name & Address to all the registered members of Jewelxy directly / indirectly associated with Jewelxy or any other partner firms of Jewelxy or any vendor/seller. For communication purposes for the sales/quotations. Jewelxy does not take responsibility of the communication neither guarantee the authenticity of the communication. There is no guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free of interceptions or interference.
- To comply with our legal requirements, enforce our User Agreement, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property or safety.
- To law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request or legal process relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that exposes us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability. We will only disclose information we deem relevant to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, postcode, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history.
- To credit agencies or bureaus as authorized by applicable national laws (e.g. information on late or missed payments or other defaults on your account that may be reflected in your credit report or file).
- To third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal basis, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
- When transacting with another user, the other user may request that we provide him/her with information about you necessary to complete the transaction, such as your name, account ID, email address, contact details, postage and billing address, or other information from you needed to promote the reliability and security of the transaction.
- If a transaction fails, is put on hold, or is later invalidated, we may also provide the other user with details of the unsuccessful transaction
- The other user receiving your information should only use it for purposes related to the transaction. Unless you have consented to receive marketing from them, they should not contact you for marketing purposes.
- Contacting users with unwanted or threatening messages is a violation of our User Agreement.
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate potentially illegal acts, fraud and/or security breaches, and to assess and manage risk, including to alert you if fraudulent activities have been detected on your Jewelxy or CC Avenue accounts
- To provide customer services, including to help service your account or resolve disputes (e.g., billing or transactional disputes)
- To facilitate the processing of payment cards when you pay within our Services with a payment card and we use CC Avenue to process your payment
- To facilitate delivery and related services for purchases you made using CC Avenue.
If we are subject to a merger or acquisition with/by another company, we may share information with them in accordance with our global privacy standards. Should such an event occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this privacy notice with respect to your personal information. If we intend to handle your personal information for any purposes not covered in this privacy notice, you will receive prior notification of the processing of your personal information for the new purposes.
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing in to your account. Please, update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate. Keep in mind, once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it.
We will honor any statutory right you might have to access, modify or erase your personal information. To request access and to find out whether any fees may apply, if permitted by applicable national laws, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section. Where you have a statutory right to request access or request the modification or erasure of your personal information, we can still withhold that access or decline to modify or erase your personal information in some cases in accordance with applicable national laws.
If you request that we stop processing some or all of your personal information or you withdraw (where applicable) your consent for our use or disclosure of your personal information for purposes set out in this privacy notice, we might not be able to provide you all of the Services and customer support offered to our users and authorized under this privacy notice and our User Agreement.
Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable national laws.
How long we retain personal information can vary significantly based on context of the Services we provide and on our legal obligations. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.
We may amend this privacy notice at any time by posting the amended version on this site including the effective date of the amended version.
You can control your email communication preferences in the Communication Preference section within your account settings. There, you can also control your member-to-member communications preferences setting and choose which newsletters and promotions you want to receive.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in an email you received, change your Communication Preferences within account settings, indicate your communication preferences using the method described within the direct communication from us or contact us as described in the Contact Us section below. Keep in mind, we do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
When you sign in to your account on our Services, we give you the option to stay signed in to your account for certain amount of time. If you are using a public or shared computer, we encourage you not to choose to stay signed in. You or any other user of the computer/browser you signed in on will be able to view and access most parts of your account and take certain specific actions during this signed in period without any further authorization. The specific actions and account activities that you or any other user of this computer/browser may take include:
- Buy or make an offer on an item
- Check out or add items to your basket
- Purchase an item
- View the activity header
- View the My Jewelxy page
- View the profile page
- Send member-to-member messages
- Conduct after-sale activities, like leaving Feedback, cancelling orders, requesting returns or submitting claims
- Items you added as your favourite
You can typically end your signed in session by either signing out and/or clearing your cookies. If you have certain browser privacy settings enabled, simply closing your browser may also end your signed in session. If you are using a public or shared computer, you should sign out and/or clear your cookies when you are done using our Services to protect your account and your personal information.
To find out more, consult your browser’s help function. We’ve provided links to the relevant pages for some common browsers.
- Cookies - Small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
- Web beacons – Small graphic images (also known as "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") that may be included on our sites, services, applications, messaging, and tools, that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify our users and user behavior.
- Similar technologies – Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. We do not use these technologies for storing information to target advertising to you on or off our sites. We may use the terms "cookies" or "similar technologies" interchangeably in our policies to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.
- Advertising or Targeting-Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the disclaimers in this section may not apply to you.
Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Jewelxy.
You must be at least 13 years of age to access or use the site. This website is designed for and intended for use by adults. If you are under 18, you may use the site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian, you must monitor and supervise the use of this site by children, minors and others under your care. You agree to be responsible for their use of the site.